From Networked Advocacy
We're collecting illustrations of networks in action - to inspire and inform other network builders.
- Chevy Tahoe: give people the power to speak, and they will!
- Coal Swarm: wiki collaboratively developed by activists concerned with coal
- Harry Potter Alliance
- Homeless Nation: network of homeless people in Canada
- Katrina PeopleFinder Project: a wiki to bring together people and resources following Hurricane Katrina
- Mturk: community vetting and development of new technologies
- Ninjas and Chevy Tahoe
- PatientsLikeMe: community building between patients
- Photosynth: Flickr as our collective memory
- Proctor and Gamble
- Project Gutenberg: collaboratively-developed library of free e-books
- Sidelines: network of mothers experiencing high-risk pregnancies
- Slug lines
- Stop Sinclair
- Survivor Spoilers Coming together to expose the secret
- TED Prize: communities forming to achieve "wishes to change the world"
- United for Peace and Justice
- World Bank President: blog covering World Bank presidential selection process
- Coalition of Agencies Serving the Elderly, San Francisco, California, USA
- Organization Development Network, New Jersey, USA
- Sustainable San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
- Democrats Abroad
- Organization Development Network (Human Change Project), La Habana, Cuba
- Montclair Monitors (Neighborhood Association), Oakland, California, USA
- RotaCare Free Clinics, San Jose, California, USA
- Tutor/Mentor Connection, connecting volunteers,ideas and inner city youth
Share your stories and experiences. Here's how:
1. Create a new 'page' (see Help page for instructions if you're not familiar with wikis.
2. Add your new page to the menu on this 'case study' page.
3. It's that easy.
Feel free to write short or long pieces, use video, webcasts, etc. It's up to you.
Need help? We're happy to oblige. Contact Karen at netcentriccampaigns.org